http://www.cathkidstonusa.com/default.aspx

Thursday, September 17, 2009

God is Good!

Monday was nice and I stayed home almost all day except to get printer ink in the morning and maybe Walmart. Tuesday, however, was not so fun. I gathered up all my things to meet with three students during the day and headed for the car. Hmm… the tires look a little too low to be driving in the mountains.  Hmm.. this one doesn’t sound so good. But msh gets dressed and checks it out and says take the blue car. The other has a nail in the tire. Well, I’m out in the hills, driving up hill when I have this feeling that the car is going slower and the car is trying harder. I think it felt more like it was in neutral ready to go backwards. I couldn’t find the emergency flasher. Oh, no!! There aren’t lots of cars out there in the morning so I didn’t worry to much about being hit. I quickly found a spot to pull over and located the flashers. Then I checked my cell phone. I knew it, no bars. I was not going to make this appointment. My knowledge of car problems is not very extensive since our Hondas rarely have issues so I wasn’t sure if I should drive it or if that would damage anything. After reviewing the options I decided that it was mostly downhill so I would try and make it to phone service. Hallelujah! Several phone calls later I was on the road heading for the Honda dealer. I am not going to bore you with the rest of the day. Today the car is fixed and mine has nice new tires thanks to James and James my wonderful son and son in law.

These kind of stories are not really allowed on this page but I didn’t have time to make anything this week……..

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it sweet sister o mine... God is good; you are blessed with some wonderful sons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded stressful! James' are the ultimate best. Two of the best men in the world!

    ReplyDelete