http://www.cathkidstonusa.com/default.aspx

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Four Down and Five to Go til Summer

I just finished another set of learning records. It’s late and I am tired. I still have to scan and file all the Logs and Samples. Then get LA benchmark tests ready to go. And get the Tier one and two binder ready.

But I had to look at a couple of blogs and add treasures to my blog. I was so happy to find that April Cornell has a blog.

And the monkey sock shirts….I need to make those for some darling little grandkids I know. I better get to bed.

There is still plenty I have to do tomorrow to get ready for my Quilt/Craft Retreat/Birthday Celebration in Anaheim Hills.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are up late blogging! Glad you are looking forward to the "retreat". That will be fun to see you and make some things together...<3 B

    ReplyDelete