http://www.cathkidstonusa.com/default.aspx

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Vacation

Monday I went to the Bay Area to see BJ and finished quilting a baby quilt and delivered it too.. Tuesday I sewed all day (see last blog entry) and went to a friend’s for dinner. Rob got a big surprise a Koa wood G-5 Thompson guitar. (I also have trouble phrasing my Starbucks order without leaving something out)  Wednesday I went to the Dr. and sewed a “sock” for the Plantar-Fasciitis. And I sewed all the snowball blocks for Cameron’s Christmas quilt. Thursday I gave the feet a break and cut out squares to go in the quilt.. Friday I got flannel for $1.49 a yard for backing (I used what I had for the alternating squares of the top). And more for a flannel baby blanket for a little one born on Good Friday! And I messed up my office. Saturday I got  Rob breakfast and made a sandwich for him to take on a hike. I went garage “sailing” and worked in the garage. Took stuff to Goodwill. Found treasures of course. Then watched Leilani while working in the garage til 9:30. Oh, I made spaghetti for dinner,  and went to walmart for something Rob needed. Sunday flew by. Oh, I can hardly wait til May 25th. And the baby who should arrive by then too.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you go garage "sailing." Lol! I loved getting to spend time with you guys this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that Starbucks is working for you... Good job! My house is in total disarray from downsizing and weeding everything out that I don't absolutely need.

    Went to the Rose Bowl fleamarket on Sunday--after attending Sat night service--and found some fun stuff--linen pants, bark cloth fabric and a pretty vintage table cloth. It was a coolish day, so Bill talked me into going before the hot weather starts--ugh!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete