http://www.cathkidstonusa.com/default.aspx

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More than Ideas

So, I actually did something yesterday. I finished Leilani’s bunny dress, made two ironing board covers, made an ”inside out” flannel baby blanket, and made Cameron’s “Cars” pillow case that I have been promising him. I did do a few loads of wash too.

Today, however I should get recycle ready to go, deposit Kat’s check in the bank, mail a package to mom with the yarn for the new baby’s blanket and her ironing board cover and call the Dr. to make an appointment to find out what’s wrong with me! I don’t want to check my email but maybe I should. Ok, here I go! Ad silly me I didn’t take any pictures, maybe later.

2 comments:

  1. Go Grammie C! You must have gotten a surge of energy to get all that done--and all while talking to me over the webcam... I need to get myself in gear and get my projects done. You are an inspiration to me... I'll be praying for you sore feet to get better quickly. How else will you get to those yard sales? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post pictures soon! Everything sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete